My best concert ever

COLDPLAY

Personally, I consider myself a concert person. I love many artists and I really like seeing them in live. My 2022 year was definitely a year of concerts. But by a lot, Coldplay made me cry and jump, and they suprised me for all the lights and the fireworks. It´ was incredible.                                                                                          In the beginning I hadn't thought about go, but my cousin invited me. That day I arrived very early in the morning, and I waited many hours for the concert. Because for my height (very short), i need to stay in a good location to see anithing and enjoy the concert. So you can see, I got good place and I could saw very well.                                                                      In the moment, i still remember singing the first song and I felt my legs tired. Over time, i notice that i knew all the song and I forgot the tiredness and just i sang. Definitely my favorite moment was when they sang my favorite song without phones (request of the artist).

An amazing night. 





Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares