My Hoobbies?

Hii, I'm try explain all this things...

In my life, always I have many hobbies. And I realiced many of them. So I explain or talk some of them.

Art: Always I love art, paiting, and It was my favorite matter in the college, and I make many paintins and draws. Whats more, I thought study art in the university, but I am scare, and also I like more things, that I want to discovered. But now, I still painting, and draw almost every day. And in pandemic I learned painting in acuarela, and now I love it. But also, I practice digital arts, because for the university I buy a tablet, so I want use for more things. 

And recently, my best achievement, It was expose in a cafetery in the drugstore in Provindencia, with a digital arts, that I draw in my tablet.

Artwork Degree : Aquí sigues dentro, hasta la raíz. 

Interpretation of the song "Hasta la raiz" of Natalia Lafourcade.


Dancing: This history is most short, because is just that I love dance, because I express of the others forms, and I help me with of the strees. So I try pracice some times, and for many years I just dancing on my own, in my house. But now I'm go to dancing to class for the first time, and I very enjoy that moments.

Roller Skating Artis: This sport arrived in my life when I was seven years old. And I had practice for ten years in my college. But now I don't practice to much, because for the university. But in all this years, I went many locals competition, and also some with other countries, like to brasil and argentina. What more I went other countries and cities for this sport. And the anecdote most incredible was me and my team, We appeared in the Punta Arenas local newspaper for the choreo We did.  And also I learned many things in this roller. So I love know all this techniques.

And Also I could write more thins, but I will never end...








Comentarios

  1. You appear on the cover! You are famous.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have a famous friend, I can't believe it. How do you live with fame?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like your art. Do you have a instagram profile when you post this photos?

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares