My first holidays abroad!

I still remember when my aunt give me a envelope one day. And in the inside it has information of plane tickets to Brazil, specifically of Camboriú, for my whole family.

This holidays was when I was 13 year old. And We were 10 person in the travel. Me and my family (my parents and my brother), traveled abroad for the first time. We stayed for just one week, but was incredible. The landscapes are beatiful, the beaches had warm water and the activities with my whole family were very entertaining.

This photo is the Camboriú city, from a boat. And I remember that this boat was a pirate boat, with shows, dance and much alcohol.


Other thing of the travel, is that I knew a drink called Guaraná. And untill now this drink is my favorite one. While I'm drinking this drink, I rememeber the holidays and Camboriú.





This holidays for me and my family, was the begining of our love of traveling abroad. So now, We visited 3 countries, and a lot cities. And also this citie is my mother's favorite and We visited 3 times. And she want visit for four time.







Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares