London

Hi everyone,

I wroted about this Before , like my favorite city that I would like to visit. But now, I tell you about my dream travel now. That is in the same city, but with other purpose.

Noah Kahan is a songwriter, and I one my favorite artists for his music and lyric of his songs. He is not very famous in latinoamerica, but for EEUU and Europe, he had and will have a lot of tours and shows in differents cities.

London, is a city that this artist is going to visit in february, and I would really like to see him live. For months I saved money for this travel, and I really hope I can go. Today I still don't have all money that I need, so wish me luck.

Taking advantage of the trip, I would also  like to see different places in London, like the "London Eye", the Big Ben, the buckingham palace and the architecture in general, because I'm really intersted about the london architecture and the organization of the city. I enjoy to draw, so I hope to make many drawings of the places that I will visit. 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares