The BBC learning

Always I wanted learn english for my own way and free. And now with this page, I can. 

Today I search this page and I finded many courses and class. So I was very difficult decide but I choose learn vocabulary, because I thing that is most difficult to me. 

The secction that I choosed, it's call Unit 3: English in a minute. (seccction 1).

In this section is speak about the word present, and all their meanings. For example, the same word can meaning something different in three differents sentences:
I be present in the class.
I received a present for my birthday.
I going to present a research for my work. 

For me was very easy understand the lesson, because the pronutation is easy for understand. And the activities are very useful. Definitely his page I will use often.

Comentarios

Entradas populares