My friends

Always I'll think that would have few friends, but with time, I met amazing peoples.

Firts, I write about my firt best friend; Sofia. She is my friend since 17 years ago, because we live close all that time. She is a very funny, and is like my family. And it's funny that we never take pictures together. I think that I have like 2 or 3 photos with her. And I love that She is one of those friends, that you don´t known about her for a long time, but when you see, is like normal, and we speak everthing.

My other friends, is more like a group of three. Kathe and Natalia. They I met in the school. And we stayed together since fifth grade. For me they were my emocional support for many things. I have tried to see them, but for our times in the universitty is very difficult. But sometimes we meet for take breakfast. And I love it.

And finally, my last friend, is Javiera. She also was of the college, we were togeteher since second grade. But just in fifth secundary grade, we talked. And since that time, She became in my best friend.
We don´t pictures but our best experience together were in the MORAT concert. 


I have more friends, but they be the most close to me.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares