My last Weekend

In general I always do something at the weekend, because my family enjoy participing in activities. So, last weekend I went to an activity of my brother, with his classmates. 

My brother is 13 years old and he is in ninth grade, The course made activities to collect money for school travel. This last weekend, they prepared food and drinks to sell, always with his parents. And I helped them a litlle, when I had time.

And in the night they made a bonfire because it was very cold. 

In general, now I enjoy these activities, but before, when my brother was younger, these activities were very stresefull. Because They were very restless.

I didn't take any pictures of this day but it was on a plot of land, with much nature and a litlle air fresh. So this activity was very confortable.


Comentarios

  1. how entertaining it sounds, although I can imagine how it must have been when your brother was younger.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares