My dream travel

Hi everyone

Today I'm going to talk about one my favorite city. LONDRES, in England

Always I like to Europe, for the history and the architecture. I don´t really know why. But Londres I thing that is very intersting for his culture, architecture and history. I really want to see some time, in a travel for all Europe.

I hope to see the big ben, the buckingham palace, the tower bridge and the architecture in general. 

But also, I like to visit other cities of England, like Liverpool, Manchester, Bristol, and other that I don´t
know now. Because I love travel to much to differents places.

In general I always traveled with my family, but for these trip, I thing I will go alone. because for me is like a goal. Always I wanted to go Europe, for one or two month, because there is lot to see there.

Comentarios

Entradas populares