My favorite Artist

In pandemic, sometimes I saw videos of choreographys, because I love dance. So I saw competition and some videos in youtube. One day I found a video of Sean and Kaycee, dancing to a song by Noah Kahan called False Confidence. First I loved the coreo and the history that they show us. But also, I loved the song inmediatly, so I searched the artist and the song, and I loved the song, the letter, and the musicality. Since that moment, I listenig to all the songs of this artist, and it made me feels understood with his letters. And recently He wrote a disc, it's named Stick Season (If you want to listening to it)

But if you listening to the complete song with the video, Here it is👇 



Comentarios

  1. Woe. i love the song and the artist. I wish dance like that.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Whoaa added to my playlist, i love it

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love that rythm change, what a song!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. You have lots of great hobbies! What styles of dance do you learn?

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I will listen to them immediately, I didn't know them, a great discovery.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. In the pandemic i heard nwe songs like you. I don´t know this artist, but i heard this song and it´s nice

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares